Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Linggo ng Wika

Last month was Linggo ng Wika. I am so proud of my little girl as she was the representative of their class to perform a poem in the school activity infront of other class, parents, teachers & guests. During rehearsals, she was n't able to perform as she got nervous and cried. Then she was able to pull it at the 2nd rehearsals. Then came the day, wearing a pink Filipiniana costume. She made it. I'm such a proud mom..

The last picture reminded me of my Nursery graduation where I gave the welcome remarks speech. I have the photo at home and I will post it beside Isabels' picture. This is her poem entitled Wika:
Wika'y kailangan ng bawat mamamayan Upang umunlad ang ating bayan Ito'y sandata sa mga labanan Bilang panalag at bilang sandigan Ika'y pilipino kaya dapat gamitin Wikang filipino na tumataginting; Bawat salita'y kay sarap bigkasin Kung taos sa puso at hindi pipilitin Kumilos na tayo,mga pilipino Hanggang may pag-asa at hindi pa hilo Sa banyagang wika na nakakalito Na dito'y dinala ng kung sino sino Ang wika'y simbolo ng bawat bayan Tulad ng watawat na sumasagisag Kung walang wika bansa'y mabubuwag Kaya't gumising na nang tayo'y umangat.

0 comments:

 

design by suckmylolly.com